As a Team Host, you are assigned to one of the 36 competing teams for the duration of one case per shift. Your responsibility lasts from the time teams are escorted to their preparation room until they are ready to present to the judges.
• Accompany the assigned team to their preparation rooms and presentation rooms.
• Maintain that rules of the competition are being followed during the preparation period
• Assist the assigned team with any requirements and questions during their preparations
• Provide time-limit notifications to the competing team
• Escort your team to the presentation room – at this time, your shift is done!
Team Host Training Video
Here’s a little preview of what’s in store for you:
As a Team Host, you get to enjoy the event and be proud that you are part of the oldest and most prestigious case competition in the world!
We’re always looking for people to help! For more information on becoming a volunteer, please contact Rahul Malik at email@example.com.