Marketing Executive Assistant 2017
Be part of the biggest and most prestigious MBA case competition in the world.
The John Molson MBA International Case Competition has become a benchmark of excellence for the brightest students from top business schools across the nation and around the globe. Since its inception in 1981, the John Molson MBA International Case Competition has relied on the generous support of its valued sponsors, dedicated senior business executives serving as judges, and hundreds of graduate and undergraduate students getting involved as volunteers.
Annually, the organizing committee, consisting of four MBA students from the John Molson School of Business, with the support of faculty members and board of Directors, create a dynamic networking and competition experience that will challenge students to reach their personal and professional potential. We, the 2016 organizing committee, are honored to be part of this rich history and excited and determined to improve an already excellent event.
In addition to all the supportive roles mentioned above the successful execution of this competition is dependent on the dedication, skills, and competence of Executive Assistants (EAs).
Applications for the Marketing Executive Assistant position is now open.
Start Date: A.S.A.P
Credits: 6 credits (2 classes for Fall 2016)
This position is designed to provide support for the Sponsors/Marketing Organizer in order to increase brand value and awareness, secure media attention of the Competition and facilitate communications with stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials
- Assisting the Sponsors/Marketing Organizer in coordinating with other departments for the creation of brochures
- Assisting Sponsors/Marketing Organizer in developing the Welcome Package
- Aiding in the creation and execution of press releases
- Using Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram) for communication of events
- Maintaining ICC website
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (oral and written)
- Proficiency with Social Media Tools: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Proficiency with Design Tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Team player
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends
Email your CV to email@example.com by March 18th 2016.